A few tips to help you earn points....
I've been using swagbucks since 8/31/11 and have earned 4,399 points . That's a total of (9) $5 amazon gift cards in less than 1 month . The first couple of days...I had no idea what I was doing but I've figured out a few things along the way. Here are a few ways to earn easy points:
1. "Like" Swagcodez on Facebook! They provide a link, at random times, to swagcodes. They point values vary by day but every little bit helps, right?
2. Take the daily poll every single day. This adds 1 point to your account and only takes 2 seconds of your time
3. Scroll through the NOSO section (You can skip every single one). After skipping through the 3-4 offers...you're given a code
4. Add the swagbucks toolbar to your search engine. Be sure to search for everything through swagbucks! You'll be awarded points, at random, for your different searches. Fridays are Mega days and your point values for searches are much higher than normal
5. Swagbucks TV- I don't really use this feature but you can if you wish. You can watch 10 videos and earn 3 swagbucks for every set of. You don't literally have to sit and watch every single video though. You can play it and do other things while it's going. I think you can play up to 25 rounds per day (this gives 75 total points per day).
6. Offers - sometimes...you will be sent offers that are worth your time (i.e. 1000 swagbucks to sign up for a free trial of netflix). You can actually get away with doing some of these offers without being charged a single penny (if you cancel your trial in time)
I'll continue to add as I think of more
What are you waiting for? Head on over to create your account. Here's the link
Stillbirth, Miscarriage, Passing of the only dad I knew, Cancer, and 2 kiddos....this is my story!!!
The Tara Experience!