photo 82704a0b-d95c-43ea-9248-116a5c7cb500_zpsu8hohy1c.jpg  photo black-friday-ad-leaks_zpsebpvop8e.jpg  photo inst_zpsxp7fwwlv.jpg  photo face_zpsfncfu1y1.png  photo twit_zpserutkdd5.jpg  photo pint_zps1yq2rtfj.png

Thread: What Fall/Halloween Traditions do you have?

Administrator

pumpkin What Fall/Halloween Traditions do you have?

I always take my two daughters to the local fall festivals in the area throughout the months of October/November.

On Halloween we always head over to my MIL's and let her see their costumes and then head next door to see my husband's grandmother and she and his aunt always have little goodies for all the grand children! We then head over to the church one street over from my MIL's and have their hot dog dinner and the children do the trunk-or-treat and play all of the games they have to offer!

If time allows, or especially if Halloween falls on a weekend, we will head over to my parents and hang out with my side of the family! We try to go by and visit every Halloween but sometimes we run into time restraints...

It's def a great family time together, I enjoy all the fall/Halloween festivities each year!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ginagirl0930 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (10-06)

Administrator

Well, now that my son is 14 and "too cool" for trick or treating, I LOVE passing out candy!! I decorate my house inside and out and love seeing all of the little people that come up to my door!