photo 82704a0b-d95c-43ea-9248-116a5c7cb500_zpsu8hohy1c.jpg  photo inst_zpsxp7fwwlv.jpg  photo face_zpsfncfu1y1.png  photo twit_zpserutkdd5.jpg  photo pint_zps1yq2rtfj.png

Thread: Marlo's Bakeshop Sweet Heat Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Giveaway Winner Announced!

Administrator

GG Marlo's Bakeshop Sweet Heat Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Giveaway Winner Announced!

I am really not sure if introducing myself to Marlo's Bakeshop was a good thing or a bad thing. They sent me 2 boxes of their
    Sweet Heat Double Chocolate Chip Cookies and I am sorry, not sorry to say that I ate 1 whole box in 1 sitting!! They are THAT FREAKING GOOD!!!

Inspired by a cup of hot chocolate at a chili pepper festival, our friend Ben developed the recipe for our Sweet Heat Double Chocolate Chip Cookies that feature cocoa-rich dark chocolate with a warm kick from the sprinkling of cinnamon and cayenne pepper that bursts through each morsel.

Their line of soft-crunch biscotti is based on a secret family recipe that Marlo's Russian grandmother passed down to her. Today we have 4 flavors in the line, as well as a seasonal fall flavor, that are allergy-friendly and all Non-GMO Project verified because we are committed to using clean, natural ingredients.

You start thinking you are just having a chocolate cookie and then BAM! You feel cayenne pepper sliding down your throat in such a smooth, delicate way. I really just can't explain how good these cookies are, you will just have to try for yourselves!! You can buy them here & give them as gifts to EVERYONE because trust me, you will be thanked over & over for this gift!!

The great folks at Marlo's Bakeshop are giving away 2 boxes of Sweet Heat Double Chocolate Chip Cookies to a lucky CWC reader!! Simply enter below & good luck!!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Katsnow (12-03)

Administrator

Super Moderator

Thanks