photo 82704a0b-d95c-43ea-9248-116a5c7cb500_zpsu8hohy1c.jpg  photo inst_zpsxp7fwwlv.jpg  photo face_zpsfncfu1y1.png  photo twit_zpserutkdd5.jpg  photo pint_zps1yq2rtfj.png

Thread: Natrol Products Review & Giveaway! Winner announced!

Administrator

GG Natrol Products Review & Giveaway! Winner announced!

The NATROL Melatonin Fast Dissolve & Biotin Fast Dissolve products are amazing, just as I feel their other products are as well!

If you are someone who has difficulty with falling to sleep and getting a good nights rest, you should definitely give NATROL's Melatonin Fast Dissolve a try...it works like a charm!

If you are someone who has difficulty with nail and hair growth, you should definitely give NATROL's Biotin Fast Dissolve a try...it works amazingly well!

One of the great things about these two supplements is not only do they work, they don't require you to swallow a pill...you just take one fast dissolve they melt in your mouth very rapidly and even have a great natural strawberry flavor as well!

I am not one who normally takes supplements due to thinking of it as "another pill to swallow" but with these two products I had the opportunity to try, I didn't have to add another pill to my list! I just let one of the tablets(which are smaller than the size of a dime)dissolve and kept going with my daily routine!

I will def make NATROL products a part of my daily regimen from now on!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Natrol.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	54

www.natrol.com

Melatonin Fast Dissolve

Natrol® Melatonin, the #1 melatonin brand in America, assists with occasional sleeplessness and helps you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer and wake up feeling refreshed.† Natrol’s unique fast dissolve form enables faster absorption and can be taken anytime, anywhere. No water needed.†

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Melatonin serves as the body’s biological clock, managing the sleep and wake cycles. Age, everyday stress and diet choices induced by busy lifestyles can take a toll on the body’s production of melatonin.Natrol Melatonin vitamins, the #1 melatonin brand in America, is a nighttime sleep aid that assists with occasional sleeplessness. It helps to establish normal sleep patterns to give you a more restful, relaxing sleep and in turn, better overall health.† Natrol Melatonin Fast Dissolve comes in strawberry flavor that tastes great and can be taken anytime, anywhere. No water needed. It is fast-acting and perfect for those that have a hard time with swallowing vitamins and supplements.

• Helps you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer and wake up feeling refreshed†
    • 100% drug-free
    • Non-habit forming
    • Great tasting strawberry flavor
    • No water needed
    • 100% Vegetarian

Research shows that 7+ hours of sleep per night equates to better health and performance, and plays a key role in the ability to learn, solve problems and maintain a healthy mental outlook. Go ahead, own your sleep with Natrol Melatonin Fast Dissolve.

Biotin Fast Dissolve

Restore your naturally healthy hair, radiant skin and strong nails with Natrol® Biotin Fast Dissolve. Natrol’s unique fast dissolve form enables faster absorption and can be taken anytime, anywhere. No water needed.†

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Biotin, a B vitamin also known as vitamin H or Vitamin B7, is an important nutrient not only for hair, skin and nails but also to help convert food into energy.† Clinical studies have shown that those deficient in biotin experience hair loss and brittle nails.
    Natrol Biotin Fast Dissolve is known for supporting healthy hair growth, radiant skin and stronger nails. It comes in strawberry flavor that tastes great and can be taken anytime, anywhere. No water needed. It is fast-acting and perfect for those that have a hard time with swallowing vitamins and supplements.†

• Promotes healthy hair, radiant skin and strong nails†
    • Helps support energy metabolism and aids in the conversion of food into energy†
    • Great tasting strawberry flavor
    • No water needed
    • 100% vegetarian
    • Go ahead, nourish your inner beauty with Natrol Biotin Fast Dissolve.

Coupons

www.natrol.com/coupons

Want to win a bottle of each? Simply enter below! Good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

I received an item to review free of charge. All opinions are 100% mine.

Administrator

Super Moderator

Thanks

Entered, thanks for the chance to win!

Entered. Thanks for the chance!

Administrator

I need to try the hair and nail one!

I entered