photo 82704a0b-d95c-43ea-9248-116a5c7cb500_zpsu8hohy1c.jpg  photo inst_zpsxp7fwwlv.jpg  photo face_zpsfncfu1y1.png  photo twit_zpserutkdd5.jpg  photo pint_zps1yq2rtfj.png

Thread: BEAUTIFUL BUNDTS: 100 Recipes for Delicious Cakes

Super Moderator

GG BEAUTIFUL BUNDTS: 100 Recipes for Delicious Cakes

BEAUTIFUL BUNDTS: 100 Recipes for Delicious Cakes & More OCT The appeal of Bundt-style cakes (both sweet + savoury!) is stronger than ever. Julie Anne Hession (Las Vegas)

I received a copy of Beautiful Bundts in exchange for an honest review.Receiving a free copy does not affect my opinion of the book or the recipes. They are mine and mine alone.

1st there are so many great recipes in this book I want to try I think just looking at them I gained 10 lbs lol. They all look great and couldn't decide what to make first.

The pictures are so colorful and the directions are easy to follow.

There are two parts to the book. One is all about Bundts and it explains what kind of pan you need. Also explains how to tell if your bundt cake is cooked right or over baked. There are so many helpful hints.

Part two Beautiful Bundts has all the recipes and all separated by categories.

I made the Monkey Bread Bundt where I have never made them before. My daughter has and told me they were easy to make so I had to try it plus find out how good they are. The recipe gives you step by step directions along with photos of each step. Love this cookbook and if you want to make Bundt cakes this is the cookbook you would want.

JULIE ANNE HESSION has combined her love of food with her love of words to become a successful chef, food writer, competitive cook, photographer and food blogger. She took all the photographs for Beautiful Bundts. Her sweet creations have been featured in People, O The Oprah Magazine, Better Homes and Gardens and Food Network Magazine. Julie splits her time between Las Vegas and Wyoming.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23916735_10214808153415998_2736176503864268516_o.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	61
    Last edited by Kim; 11-27 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Finished my review

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

Katsnow (12-03)

Administrator

Thanks Kim!