I received a copy in exchange for an honest review. This opinion is my own.

One thing I like about this cookbook is one is the recipes and two is the layout of the cookbook. Also I like that at the end of some of the recipes there are quotes or jokes under them. Put a nice touch.

They had one recipe I tried which is Easy UnStuffed Turkey. I didn't use the Rosemary or Sage cause I didn't have any on hand. But I used the rest of the ingredients and cooked it according to the directions. The Turkey came out perfect. Full of flavor and moist.

Also the Taco Pie is another one that is a hit. I didn't make my own I use pre-made crust which was still just as good. The cookbook has suggestions for certain things in a recipe for what is a good substitute which is very helpful.

ELIZABETH CHORNEY-BOOTH is a food writer with over 15 years of professional writing under her belt. Calgary resident.
SUE DUNCAN grew up cooking and eating at every opportunity with her best friend, Julie. British Columbia resident.
JULIE VAN ROSENDAAL is a regular CBC radio food columnist, food writer and editor. Calgary resident.
The three of them grew up enjoying Bridge recipes. They are also the authors of Best of Bridge Home Cooking and Best of Bridge: The Family Slow Cooker.
Visit them at www.bestofbridge.com.

356 pages • 8.5" x 10.5" • Index
32 color photographs
Concealed Wire-o hardcover
ISBN 978-0-7788-0575-5
$29.95
Publication date: October 2017