photo 82704a0b-d95c-43ea-9248-116a5c7cb500_zpsu8hohy1c.jpg  photo inst_zpsxp7fwwlv.jpg  photo face_zpsfncfu1y1.png  photo twit_zpserutkdd5.jpg  photo pint_zps1yq2rtfj.png

Thread: Silipint Review & Giveaway - Win a gift set!!

Administrator

GG Silipint Review & Giveaway - Win a gift set!!

My brother and sister-in-law are HUGE campers! When I came across this company, I just knew that their products would be perfect for My brother and his wife. I thought these Happy Camper cups were so cute & I got them instantly!

Did you hear that? It's the sound of your next adventure calling. These camping glasses are ideal for mixing up a cold cocktail after a long day on the trail. And after hooting owls and distant coyotes have kept your little ones awake all night, your Happy Camper will hold the perfect amount of hot coffee. Popular with outdoor enthusiasts of all ages, our silicone pints hold 16 ounces of your beverage du jour, with measurements to boot. In your RV, on the boat, or in your backpack, this camping drinkware will squish into your camp kitchen. Silipints are unbreakable, dishwasher, microwave, oven, and even campfire safe. All of our products are made from environmentally friendly materials, they are also BPA free and a reusable alternative to plastic, paper, and styrofoam cups.

Get the most joy out of your hydration with durable drinking cups that are ready to be squeezed, shaken, stirred, and served. Silipints are silicone drinking glasses that bring fun to every occasion. Unbreakable drinking cups for kids of all ages, creative containers, and everyday drinking glasses –they come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and all orders of versatility. Why not add color to your cupboard and smiles to sips? Life is better Sili.

The giveaway set will include a 16oz Silipint, 14oz Silipint Stemless Wine glass, 12oz Silipint Base, 1 lid and 1 straw.

The great folks over at Silipint are giving away a great set to CWC readers!! The giveaway set will include a 16oz Silipint, 14oz Silipint Stemless Wine glass, 12oz Silipint Base, 1 lid and 1 straw as seen below:

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Super Moderator

Thanks

thank you i entered!!!
    karma nicole adams

I entered