photo 82704a0b-d95c-43ea-9248-116a5c7cb500_zpsu8hohy1c.jpg  photo inst_zpsxp7fwwlv.jpg  photo face_zpsfncfu1y1.png  photo twit_zpserutkdd5.jpg  photo pint_zps1yq2rtfj.png

Thread: Skinny Pete's Gourmet Catnip Review & Giveaway!

Administrator

GG Skinny Pete's Gourmet Catnip Review & Giveaway!

As most of you know, I have 3 cats. Yes, I am crazy but they are a part of our family! We have spent hundreds of dollars on toys, beds, cat trees and it always ends up being a waste of money. They are most happy with a box and some catnip. I found Skinny Pete's Gourmet Catnip and my cats went CRAZY!!! We had to put the tins of catnip in a drawer but they keep trying to open the drawer to get to it. It is hilarious!!

This is our three piece gourmet gift set for cat lovers! Each set comes complete with three tins of organic catnip. There's "Blue Meowy Wowy"with blue tinted flakes. Fine ground, green "Furmaceutical Grade". And "Purruvian Pink" with pink tinted flakes.Each tin contains about .2 ounces of dried catnip, all home grown in the USA.This is a fun and thoughtful gift for your cat or for the cat lover in your life!

Here's a coupon
    "HAIRBALL" at their on-line store. www.skinnypetescatnip.com

Want to win a Three Piece Gourmet Set of your own? Simply enter below & good luck!!
    a Rafflecopter giveaway

I entered

thank you! i entered. my kitties would DIE for this!!! woo!