I received this item free in exchange for an honest review.

This Ozeri Thermomax Stackable Lunch Box pretty much speaks for itself. I had my 8 year old use it. I did not give him any cold items as with us it is a challenge to keep food warm enough for his 12:45 pm lunch time. He is not one to eat school lunch very often so this item was a godsend. It kept his food warm enough for him to enjoy his lunch. I loved the idea that you could actually microwave the container if you needed to. Most items made to keep food warm do not recommend doing it. It is made of sturdy plastic. Sturdy enough to be used by an 8 year boy. He never had a spill while using it. The locking hooks kept everything secure. It is a little bulky for a traditional lunch box/bag but the beauty of this item is that you don't really need one since it has a built in handle. There is enough room for food for a child. For an adult it is a little bit small. Perfect lunch box for school aged children and since most to not have access to a microwave it helps that Thermomax is pretty well insulated to keep the food warm. The colors are pretty vibrant as well. I received a green and a red one. It is a practical gift (If you choose to to gift one.) I know my 8 yr old will enjoy the perks of the Thermomax for a long time.

• Double-wall thermal insulation that keeps hot and cold dishes near their serving temperature throughout the day
  • Fully stackable with secure locking mechanisms for traveling with a hot and cold dish (mix and match colors)
  • Made of stain-resistant and BPA-free materials, completely microwave and dishwasher safe
  • Shatter and leak-proof uniform construction, with an innovative silicone valve that prevents microwave spills
  • Convenient 0.75 liter or 3/4 quart size, with collapsible handles for easy handling and storage