photo 82704a0b-d95c-43ea-9248-116a5c7cb500_zpsu8hohy1c.jpg  photo inst_zpsxp7fwwlv.jpg  photo face_zpsfncfu1y1.png  photo twit_zpserutkdd5.jpg  photo pint_zps1yq2rtfj.png

Thread: PajamaShoppe.com - Great gift for the woman in your life!

Administrator

GG PajamaShoppe.com - Great gift for the woman in your life!

The Pajama Shoppe recently sent me a few items to review. The first was an adorable tank nightgown with a tribal pattern on the front. It is so soft and comfortable. It fits true to size and washes well. The second was a pair of Dearfoam slippers. All winter I live in slippers while in the house. These are so warm and toasty.
    The Pajama Shoppe carries all types of pajamas, lingerie, and slippers, as well as specialty items for Bridal/Honeymoon, Juniors, Women, Plus Size, Men, Infants, Accessories, and Slippers. You can find pajamas, robes, lounge pants, boxer shorts, nightgowns, bustiers and corsets, babydolls and chemises, and many more items.

Pajama Shoppe features luxurious silk, cotton, and satin charmeuse pajamas, loungewear, and intimates for men and women by popular designers such as Majestic International, In-Bloom by Jonquil, Flora Nikrooz, Magic Silk, Male Power, Escante, Bedhead Pajamas, Dreamgirl, Mystique Intimates, and many others. You can also find the most elegant and popular bridal lingerie and peignoir sets available today in our Bridal Shoppe! When you need to send a bridal shower gift, or any other gift, they have gift wrapping available as well as gift cards for that perfect gift!
    They offer free shipping on orders over $85 and right now with every order of womens pajama's, you can get a pair of these same Dearfoam paisley slippers free!
    When you check out The Pajama Shoppe make sure to enter their Christmas sweepstakes to try to win a $250 gift card!

I received an item to review free of charge. All opinions are 100% mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pajama.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	73  

Administrator

Awesome!! Great looking site!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

wendy1214 (12-13)