photo inst_zpsxp7fwwlv.jpg  photo face_zpsfncfu1y1.png  photo twit_zpserutkdd5.jpg  photo pint_zps1yq2rtfj.png

• Amused
  • Angry
  • Awesome
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Drunk
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Sad
  • Tired

Thread: Posture Pump Review

Administrator
      is is ready for the journey!

I am:
      Awesome

LOVE Posture Pump Review

Hi all! I'm here reviewing another great product for you! This time, it is the Posture Pump®. Posture Pump® offers relief for sufferers of neck pain, back pain, headaches & stiffness.

My husband works construction and it is very hard of his back and neck. I work in an office where I sit 80% off the day so you can imagine the pains I get from sitting in the same spot! We have been looking at ways to help with our posture & pain. A simple turn of his neck will affect him for days. He has tried chiropractor visits, muscle relaxers, changing our pillows, basically everything to no avail. I found the Posture Pump® Dual Disc Hydrator® Model 1400-D online & watching the videos and seeing the reviews, I just knew we HAD to try it out!! We are very against taking pain medications so I just knew this would help! No more headaches from my neck pain! WOW!!

The Posture Pump® Dual Disc Hydrator® Model 1400-D shapes the neck and upper back (the hump region) & decompresses to relieve forward upper body posture. Two uniquely angled EED® air cells* decompress and shape the neck and upper back (hump region) to relieve compressive forward upper body posture. New Comfort Visor™ gently molds to the shape of the forehead(no chin or jaw contact). Does not hyper-extend the neck. Operating at moderate pressure levels, the “Dualprovides extremely comfortable disc decompression & hydration while shaping and restoring the proper neck curve.

Prevent the Hump with Posture Pump® and Avoid Stooped Posture as You Age

Relieves Painful Neck and Upper Back Stiffness, Headaches and Fatigue
      Shapes & Restores the Proper Neck Curve
      Decompresses & Hydrates Compressed Discs
      Decreases Disc Bulging
      Reduces and Corrects Forward Head, Neck and Upper Back (Hump) Posture
      Applies Reversing Pressure to Upper Back Humps
      Improves Flexibility and Ranges of Motion
      Lightweight, Easy to Operate & Travel With
      Made in the USA & Built to Last

Although it feels a bit awkward at first and it took me a few minutes to figure out how exactly to get positioned, after I figured it out, it was simple! And I am not exaggerating when I say that after my first use of 5 minutes, I was feeling it. While I was pumping, I felt the spots in my neck that were tense. Believe me, the benefits are worth it & you will get used to it! I can't wait to use this for a few weeks and post my update below!

Guess what?? The great folks over at Posture Pump® want to give CWC readers & followers a special deal! Simply use CWC15 and get 15% off your next order!! WOW!!

Do you want to know more about Posture Pump® and their products? Head on over to their social media accounts! Facebook or Twitter!

I received compensation for this review. All opinions are 100% mine.

Attached Images Attached Images