Sponsored post

Buying a car for a new teenage driver

My son is 14 1/2. In NC, you can get your permit when you are 15 and your full drivers license when you are 16. Getting a car for a kid's 16th birthday is a rite of passage but how do you go about this?

The first thing to do is DO YOUR RESEARCH!! Of course you want something safe to protect your "babies" but if you are a normal family like us, you really don't have the money to shell out thousands of dollars on a car. Let alone the insurance premium increases!! AHHHHH!! However, I have recently found Cars.com and what a great resource!!!

You can find a car or dealership in your area. You can even estimate your payments!! I love that I am able to search through multiple dealers & sellers to get the most bang for my buck!

Cars.com is a leading online destination that helps car shoppers and owners navigate every turn of car ownership. A pioneer in automotive classifieds, the company has evolved into one of the largest digital automotive platforms, connecting consumers with local dealers across the country anytime, anywhere. Through trusted expert content, on-the-lot mobile app features, millions of new and used vehicle listings, a comprehensive set of research tools and the largest database of consumer reviews in the industry, Cars.com helps shoppers buy, sell and service their vehicles.

I highly suggest Cars.com for your next car buying (or selling!) needs!

Also, check them out on Facebook & Twitter!!