This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.

As most of you know, I LOVE HALLOWEEN!! It is one of my favorite times of the year and I love to go all out! I have a Halloween party every year where my friends and family get dressed up in costumes and have so much fun!

Everything Is Just $1 At DollarTree.com!

Luckily, Dollar Tree has helped me keep my costs low during this season by having great products for only $1 each!! From outdoor decor to plates & plasticware, they have it ALL to make sure your Halloween is super festive!

FREE* In-Store Pickup! *Restrictions may apply.

Take a look at just a few pics of my house where I incorporated items from Dollar Tree into my Halloween decor!

This is my hutch. Almost everything here is from Dollar Tree!
1.jpg

Check out this awesome DIY super easy project that I made. I simply took an old mason jar, added some water & red food coloring and added eyeballs that I got at Dollar Tree!
2.jpg

To add a little something to my kitchen, I added these awesome chair covers! All 4 for only $1!! WHATT??
3.jpg

I love my kitchen windowsill!
4.jpg

And finally, I took a white vase that I had and made a cute Halloween arrangement with flowers from Dollar Tree!
5.jpg

This is a sponsored post from Dollar Tree. I was compensated for this. All pictures are owned by CouponWithCents.com